fbpx

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we do deliver all over the world. We are a virtual wedding dress studio, and our order process is fully virtual. We have dressed brides on 3 continents and 15 countries and counting.

JoSaBi Mariées wedding dresses start at $2,000, but we suggest sa minimum budget of $2,500 for more flexibility. The final quote depends on a few things: the amount of handwork, the materials used, the length of the train, the amount of custom embroidery, etc. If you have a specific budget in mind, just let your consultant know ahead of time, so we may use it as the base of your design process! 

It takes our team between 4 and 6 months to create a dress, but complex styles require more time. With the global health crisis, we definitely advise brides to contact us sooner than later. Each bride is provided with an estimated timeline for their gown at the time of order, based on their wedding date.

Express creation slots may be available upon request; additional fees may apply.  Please email us at [email protected] if you have a shorter timeline, or contact us on WhatsApp here.

When we send your final quote,  we also give you an estimated timeline to deliver your dress with ample time to spare. The timeline starts when both the payment and measurements are received, and delays on your end will affect it. We are always very aware of the timelines we are working with.

Yes! We use shipping carriers like DHL, FedEx, and UPS, or express shipping via USPS when applicable. Shipping is also free, no matter where you are in the world!

We do. Our consultation fee is non-refundable, but is however applied towards your final invoice towards your dress.

After your initial consultation, we will give you a quote. We require a 60% deposit upfront, and the remaining 40% is required after the final approval of your photos, right before shipping. In case you opt to pay the full invoice upfront, we are happy to provide a 3% discount! 

We request the full amount upfront for express creations, and the 3% discount does not apply.

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, Money Gram, World Remit and bank transfers. 

Yes! The best dresses are born when you are involved throughout the creation process.

Our communication style is fully transparent, and we send you photos of your dress mid-process to get your feedback on anything and everything. Before we ship your dress, we also always send you final photos of your finished gown for your approval!

Based on the style you choose, our team will recommend appropriate materials from our wide selection of bridal fabrics: high quality satins, tulles, organzas, laces, etc. After an order is received, you will also often receive samples to see and feel the fabrics your dress will be made out of. Finally- we do have a blog post about fabrics to help you get familiar with the most popular ones.

It depends. Your consultant will always try to accommodate reasonably small changes at no extra cost to you. However, large modifications like changing fabrics,  lengthening the train, adding sleeves, or majorly altering the style of the dress in any way will incur extra fees and add extra processing time,  as we may have to re- start the dress from scratch. Adding extra handwork like beading or embroidery will also result in extra fees.

We do not cover alterations, unless specified in the initial discussion and the contract. We, however,  have great relationships with alterations specialists all over the world, and are usually able to recommend trusted professionals.

Given the custom nature of our work, all sales are final. If a mistake was made on our end (wrong dress sent, wrong style executed), we are happy to accommodate the bride with a prompt replacement or (partial or full) refund.

We do offer high end evening wear, and often provide our brides with a reception dress in addition to their wedding dress. We are currently working on a bridesmaid dress line.

Yes; we accept payments via a variety of means that easily convert any currency to US Dollars.

Any Additional Questions?